Last Updated: August 31th, 2021.
- We will collect Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data in an appropriate manner including (without limitation) for public interest, vital interest, performance of contract, entering into contract, contractual obligations, performance of public task, legitimate interests, and legal obligations.
- We will not collect, use, or disclose Personal Data, unless the data subject has given consent through a written statement or electronic means prior to or at the time of collection, use, or disclosure.
- We will inform you regarding the purpose of use for your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data, and use such Data within the scope of such purpose and/or for secondary purposes;
- We will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely manage Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data;
- We will collect/use/disclose Personal Data without the consent of individual in case of: necessary for purpose, life threatening situation, publicly available data, public interest, vital interest, contractual obligations, public tasks, legitimate interest, legal obligations, investigations, evaluation purpose, artistic purpose, news activity, provision of legal services, collected by credit bureau, employment purpose, employees’ benefits purposes, disclosed by public agency, etc.
- Except where otherwise specified, we will not share or disclose Personal Data or Sensitive Personal Data to any third parties unless in case of: given consent, deemed consent, consent not required for processing.
- We will respond appropriately in the event that an individual contact the appropriate point of contact regarding display, correction, deletion, withdrawal (in full or in part) and/or termination of use of their respective Personal Data or Sensitive Personal Data.
Purpose of use for Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data
Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data of our customers (including users of our application software)
- Responding to, confirming and archiving inquiries, consultations, repairs and other support;
- Providing Data regarding products, services, and campaigns via invitation letters, e-mail or other means;
- Shipping products;
- Product development and improvement of other services; and
- For any other purposes required to operate, maintain, and manage our business and your relationship with us, which we notify you at the time of obtaining your consent.
** You agree and consent to us using and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes in the manner as identified. If you do not consent to us processing your Personal Data for one or more of the Purposes, please notify us at the contact details below.
Provision of Personal Data to third parties
We will not provide Personal Data to any third parties without your consent except in the following cases:
- If you have agreed to the provision of your Personal Data;
- If it is necessary for the preservation of life, body or property, and the relevant consent(s) cannot be easily obtained;
- If the handling of Personal Data has been entrusted in whole or in part to a third party within the scope necessary to fulfill the purposes of use (we take measures to prevent leakage, loss, or falsification of Personal Data, such as by carefully selecting our contractors, entering into agreements with contractors regarding the handling of Personal Data, and directing and supervising our contractors as necessary);
- If your Personal Data is processed on the behalf of the Company by third parties intermediaries providing adequate level of data protection.
- If Personal Data is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reason; and
- Where required by applicable laws or regulations.
Your rights under the PDPA:
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the PDPA:
- You have the right to be informed whether Personal Data pertaining to you shall be, are being or have been processed.
- You have the right to be furnished the following Data before the entry of your Personal Data into our processing system, or at the next practical opportunity:
(1) Description of the Personal Data to be entered into the system;
(2) Purposes for which they are being or are to be processed;
(3) Scope and method of the Personal Data processing;
(4) The recipients or classes of recipients to whom they are or may be disclosed;
(5) Receiving your Personal Data from us and we will store the Personal Data in the format which is readable or commonly used by ways of automatic tools or equipment, and can be used or disclosed the Personal Data by automated means;;
(6) The identity and contact details of our company or our representative;
(7) The period for which the Personal Data will be stored; and
(8) The existence of your rights, i.e., to access, to correct, to request for a copy of, to request to update, to restrict the use of, and to withdraw (in full or in part) consent to process your Personal Data held by us, as well as the right to lodge a complaint before the Personal Data Protection Committee.
Any Personal Data supplied or declaration made to you on these matters shall not be amended without prior notification to you.
- To the extent that the PDPA allows, you have the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct and withdraw (in full or in part) of your consent given previously) in relations to your Personal Data held by us. You have the right to have reasonable access to, by providing the written notice, the following:
(1) Contents of your Personal Data that were processed;
(2) Sources from which Personal Data were obtained;
(3) Names and addresses of recipients of the Personal Data;
(4) Manner by which such Personal Data were processed;
(5) Reasons for the disclosure of the Personal Data to recipients;
(6) Personal Data on automated processes where the Personal Data will or likely to be made as the sole basis for any decision significantly affecting or will affect you;
(7) Date when your Personal Data were last accessed and modified; and
(8) The designation, or name or identity and address of the data user.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve our rights to rely on any statutory exemptions and/or exceptions to collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
- You have the right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in the Personal Data and have the Company corrects it accordingly, unless the request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable.
- You have the right to suspend, withdraw (in full or in part) or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your Personal Data from our filing system upon discovery and substantial proof that the Personal Data are incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, used for unauthorized purposes or are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Inquiries regarding display, correction, deletion and/or termination of use of Personal Data
Upon receipt of a request for display, correction, deletion, withdrawal (in full or in part) and/or termination of use of Personal Data, we will promptly respond to such requests upon confirming the identity of the person through prescribed procedures. For any inquiries regarding Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer with the following contact details:
- Title/Designation: Data Protection Officer
- Postal Address: 32/70 Moo 4, Rachhapruek Road, Bangraknoi, Meung Nonthaburi District, Nonthaburi 11000, Thailand
- Email Address: email@example.com
We have the right to refuse to comply with data access request in case of: irrelevant information, high expenses and risks, affect on other’s data, violation of order of court, and disclose confidential commercial information.
We will cease to retain the documents containing the Personal Data or remove the means by which the Personal Data can be associated with the individuals when it can be assumed that: the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by retention of Personal Data, and the retention is not necessary for legal or business purposes.
However, we reserve the right to retain and keep your Personal Data until for a period of necessary for business, tax, or legal purposes.
We will respond as soon as possible but in all cases within thirty (30) days from the date of request by data subjects of Personal Data relating to you.
Where we store your Personal Data?
Internet is used in a global environment, using it to collect and process Personal Data involves the transmission of data on an international basis. The Personal Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, accessed in and stored at, a destination outside Thailand, these Personal Data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of any applicable regulations regarding PDPA.
Your Personal Data may also be processed by third-parties operating within or outside Thailand, working for us or for one of our suppliers, where necessary, for the purposes mentioned hereinabove in align with the PDPA. Such third parties may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. When we transfer the Personal Data to third parties outside Thailand, we ask them to provide adequate guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of Thailand laws and regulations and ensure the protection of your rights as a data subject.